Are you the owner of an iOS device and heard that an iOS app signer is very good for your system?
But don’t know what is it actually and what kind of work iOS devices do.
Congrats! You are on the right page. Here we will give information about iOS app signers from tip to toe.
So, let’s know to basics first!
What is an iOS app signer?
Basically, the iOS app signer app for mac will allow you to install IPA, DEB, APP, and archive into your iPhone or iPad through your Mac Computer.
Instruction and usage of iOS App Signer are shared ahead, so keep scrolling!
It’s Time for App Signer App!
Wondering, what’s that, and What is the use of app signer app exactly?
iOS app signer is free to use on Mac, helps you to re-sign the app and convert it into IPA files so that you can install it in your system.
Though, users are required to install XCode on their mac so as to allow iOS app signer to work. The reason is that signing a certificate and provisioning a profile is required and this will only possible from XCode.
All you have to do is to simply launch iOS app signer and choose the input file, signing certificate, and provisioning profile and application id will simply display on your system.
Though everything is sounding too complicated, trust us, it is very easy to install and use.
Interested to download now, and searching for “How’
Well, when there is a will, there is a way.
How to download app signer app?
Here is the full-fledged procedure of how can a fresher download iOS app signer in your mac.
- Install, Run, and Launch!
Install XCode in your mac, then run it and launch it, and agree to the license agreement.
- Now, Connect your device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) with the mac using a cable.
- Click on the option of build target and after that, open XCode again.
- Create a new app on your device and give it a name and an identifier.
- XCode will be going to tell you that there is no provisioning profile. But, no worries. Click on the fix issue and fix your related problems.
- After that, they will ask you to sign in. do that by using your Apple ID.
- At last, download the iOS app signer from any download link and do your work.
And it’s done!
Downloading the iOS app signer is very easy!
Now, let’s know more!
How to sign in IPA files with iOS app signer?
After downloading the app, all you have to do is to sign in. below are the steps that will tell you how to do so.
- After installing, open the XCode and type the name of the identifier.
- In case of lack of provisioning profile, tap on fix issue.
- Sign in to the Apple ID.
- As you downloaded the iOS app signer, download the IPA file too. Open both.
- Click on start.
- Return to XCode and tap on the menu bar. Click on devices from windows.
- Find your device, tap on plus, select the file.
- Now you are all set to use.
Full setup of iOS app signer app
Here, we will discuss what to do next after downloading the iOS app signer.
- Using any web browser, download any kind of IPA file which you have to install on your iPhone.
- Launch iOS app signer.
- Search and download the file you wish to install. This will be called your input file actually.
- Click on start.
- Now, return to XCode and click on the window. After that, tap on devices in the menu bar.
- Search the connected device from the list and click on the + sign.
- Now, click on the file which iOS app signer has just created for you.
- When you will install it, the device will start to visible on your home screen.
- Open iOS settings. Click on General. Click on Device Management.
- Find and click on the new profile.
- Tap on the trust button and the iOS app signer is all set to use.
Downloading iOS app signer is a trouble-free process. But still, some users face two issues which is very common. In fact, it is very easy to resolve.
Error message: No signing certificate found.
- On your Mac device, open applications. Go to utilities and tap the keychain access option.
- After that, tap on the View menu, and choose show expired certificates.
- Figure out that where is Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate Authority Intermediate certificate is located that has expired and deleted it from Login keychain and system keychain.
- And finally, download the latest version of the Apple WWDR certificate.
Error Message: The app has an extension with an Illegal Bundle Identifier.
- The easiest way to resolve the issue is to delete the iOS app signer from the system and re-install its latest version and use it once again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here, we researched well and answered some questions related to iOS app signers.
- What is an iOS app signer?
We already have discussed this question above. You can scroll up and get the answer.
- Can we use iOS app signer on windows?
Now, you cannot use iOS app signer on windows. If you want to, you can build Hackintosh and run Mac applications on a Windows machine.
- Will this app stay on my device forever?
No, the app will expire as soon as the signing certificate and provisioning profile will expire. You have to reinstall it after that.
If you are using the free version it will last for 1 week and if you are using the paid version, it will last for a year too.
- How can I re-sign or update the app?
Simply follow the initial process. Keep the profile similar to before. And you have to install the latest version of the app.
- If I will update, will my settings disappear?
If you are an identical identifier, the settings won’t disappear.
IOS can be complicated at first but gathering and implementation some quick steps can make you fall in love with an IOS device. Considering the same, the iOS app signer can be beneficial for mac can be one magical solution for all data handling.
Hope the quick insights shared in the piece will you in the best way possible. So, keep revisiting to check all the answers for your technical issues.