Do you want to know how you can hide your real IP address on Windows 10 to make your online activities more secure and easily access geographically restricted content? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Unfortunately, over the last few years, the Internet has become a more insecure place and extremely restrictive as compared to when anyone was able to access all kinds of content freely while maintaining their privacy.
An IP address is one of the key factors that enable various ad networks to track your behavior and determine what kind of product or service you are actually interested in. Furthermore, it also helps different websites to know what kind of content should not be shown to you due to geographical restrictions.
But don’t worry because there is always a solution to every problem and the good news is that there are many simple ways through which you not only can mask your IP address to maintain your privacy online, but also stay away from bandwidth throttling, prevent anyone from tracking your browsing history and protect your private data from being stolen by hackers.
Here we provide you a step-by-step guide on how you can hide your IP address within seconds using a most reliable and secure VPN for Windows.
Hide Your IP Address Using iTop VPN
Using a VPN is one of the easiest and free ways to hide your IP address within seconds. The popularity of using VPNs has been growing rapidly over the past several years as it offers users online high security, privacy and anonymity.
A VPN works in such a way that it encrypts all your traffic by passing it through a private server provided by the VPN service and keeps your identity and all activities completely secret. But out of the hundreds, iTop VPN is the only real hero that helps you hide your original IP address and bypass geo-restrictions with military grade protection.
It gives you an unprecedented level of freedom and privacy while keeping every step you take online private from the ISP and other companies. iTop VPN works incredibly well on Windows, iOS, PC, and Android, with ultra-fast speed which makes it a perfect choice for all users.
It is available in both free and paid versions and comes with 1000+ servers in over 100 locations worldwide. Its 3 connection modes, kill switch feature, some dedicated servers and usage on upto 5 devices simultaneously under one license, makes it an affordable yet most powerful free VPN.
Here’s How to Hide Your IP Address Using iTop VPN
- First you need to note down your real IP address so that after connecting to the VPN you can make sure that you are successfully connected to another server. You can Google “Free IP Address Checker” for this.
- Now go to the official iTop website and download the VPN according to your device.
- After installing and launching the software on your device, you can choose any server with which you want to change your IP address. When you click on that it will automatically connect you to another server and assign you a new IP address.
- Now your IP address has changed successfully and you can browse, stream, torrent or do everything else anonymously.
- You can also go back to the “IP Address Check” website and check whether your IP address has really changed or not.