Everyone loves delicious cherries and when we see them in the market, there’s a lot that can be done with these delectable beauties. You all must have tried black forest cake online and have loved the cherries on the top. Well, here we go with another recipe of a delicious dessert Black Forest tart. It is baked eggless and you are surely going to love it. It is topped with a complete layer of yummy cherries. Not only the cherries add charm to the tart, but it makes it a hundred times tastier. So, without any further delay, let’s get started with this super easy recipe.
For the tart
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- ½ cup (113 grams) butter, softened
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
For the filling
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped to firm peaks
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cherry compote
- 4 ½ cups pitted fresh cherries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
Recipe / Instructions
- To prepare the tart shell, beat the sugar and butter together.
- Fold in the flour and the cocoa powder and blend until the mixture starts to meet up.
- Move the batter to a 9 inch tart container with a removable base. Utilize your fingers to press the mixture into the base and the sides of the container evenly.
- Refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- When the tart shell has chilled totally, prick everywhere throughout the base of the tart utilizing a fork.
- Bake at 180 degree C for around 10 to 15 minutes or until the tart shell is golden brown.
- Let it cool totally and take it out from the tart container.
- For the filling, beat the whipped cream with sugar and vanilla until it is soft and light.
- Move the filling to the baked and cooled tart shell.
- For the cherry compote, take all ingredients to boil in a large pan, slow down the heat and stew until cherries are softened and begin to discharge juices, around 10 minutes.
- Utilizing an opened spoon, move cherries to a medium heatproof bowl.
- Stew juices until thick for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the syrup over the cherries and let this chill off a bit.
- Frost the Black Forest tart with the cherry compote and chocolate shavings.
So, that was the complete recipe to bake a delicious and eggless Black Forest tart. Make sure that you wash the fruits properly after bringing them from the market. Read the recipe completely and follow it accurately for better results. Hope you bake a delicious tart for you and your dear ones. If baking is not possible for you, then you can always avail tart or cake delivery in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, or in any other city. Enjoy the delicious treats. Happy eating! Happy baking!